Monday, August 31, 2009

that double standard shit

So can anyone please explain this to me?...


Why is it that when a FEMALE sleeps around with all these guys, she is looked down on & is called every bad name in the book. But when a GUY fucks with all these girls, they get a pat on the back like it's the most rewarding thing to do? WTF? Really though, why don't we just make it simple & make it equal. In other words, if a girl is called a hoe, slut, bitch, etc. then guys are man whores. I really never understood this double standard shit & I must say that thinking about it begins to irritate me. I find it a complete turn off when guys brag about every girl they "pull". Seriously, I would just like to know what's so great about that? What is it?! Do they brag so they could show off how many holes they can stick their dick in? It frustrates me that guys think with the "wrong head" & their ego is all out there. Oh yeah... & the funny thing is, some guys think doing this makes them a MAN. hahahahah! You're kidding me right?! I hope who ever does this shit gets an STD.

YOU'RE JUST ASKING FOR IT YOU LIL' BITCHHH!

Okaayyy, I got that out of my system. I'll stop here before I get carried away with this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment